We had a great afternoon yesterday at Coombe Abbey with the Woman Who…Awards Judges from 2016, Ian O’Donnell MBE, Emma Heathcote-James, Dr Sharon Redrobe, Paul Carvell and our 2016 Host, Trish Adudu.
Great news, our Judges are all on board again for 2017.
There are 9 Award Categories for 2017.
- Woman Who…Excels in Business Growth
- Woman Who…Start Up
- Woman Who…Inspiring and Outstanding Leader
- Woman Who…Innovates through Technology
- Woman Who…Achieves for a Charity or Social Enterprise
- Woman Who…Real Life Entrepreneur
- Woman Who…Change Champion for Women in Business
- Woman Who…Rising Star in Education or Training
- Woman Who…Special Achievement (Non Category-Awarded by Woman Who)
If you want to know more about the Awards, the ethos behind them, the nominations process and to meet some of our 2016 Finalists and Winners, we will be hosting a series of events throughout the year where we can tell you more.
We are delighted that the FSB Warwickshire & Coventry will be supporting our 2017 Awards. With this in mind, we will be covering the whole of the local FSB Region including: Coventry, Nuneaton & Bedworth, Rugby, Solihull & Coleshill, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa.
There will be several events taking place throughout the year in conjunction with the FSB Warwickshire & Coventry Branch, with our official launch of the 2017 Awards taking place at the B2B Expo in January. Book your place now at the B2B Expo Tuesday 10th January 2017 at the Belgrade Theatre, Coventry.
Once again our 2017 Awards will be held at Coombe Abbey and will take place on Friday 5th May.
For further information about Sponsorship or the Nominations process please contact us.