Last year over 80% of our entrants were nominated by someone else. More than 85% had never entered an Award before. The main reasons are lack of confidence or feeling that you haven’t achieved anything in business.
Our Judges were astounded by the quality of the nominations and the great stories behind them. Our Winners were delighted to win their Awards and have taken part in a series of events since April, and continue to do so. The Woman Who…Awards aren’t just about one day. They continue, and being a part of Woman Who… allows you to gain confidence, grow and to inspire others.
Did you know that the majority of people who enter Awards, leave it until the last few days or deadline day itself? In fact, the best entries are those which aren’t rushed and sent in by you, because you know your business better than anyone.
We also think that the best time to enter is now. Why? Because we can start promoting you straight away. All our Finalists last year received a huge amount of promotion via social media. This year we are also promoting all those who enter.
- Woman Who…Excels in Business Growth
- Woman Who…Achieves in Business
- Woman Who…Start Up
- Woman Who…Inspiring and Outstanding Leader
- Woman Who…Exports
- Woman Who…Innovates through Technology
- Woman Who…Achieves for a Charity or Social Enterprise
- Woman Who…Real Life Entrepreneur
- Woman Who…Change Champion for Women in Business
- Woman Who…Rising Star in Education or Training
- Woman Who…Special Achievement
The official launch of the Woman Who…Awards 2017 will take place at the FSBs B2B Expo at The Belgrade, Coventry on Tuesday 10th January. Entry is Free. Register here.
All entries must be received by Friday 24th February 2017.