We are extremely proud of two of our 2017 Woman Who…Winners who have been shortlisted, as two of the three Finalists, for the Warwickshire & Coventry FSB Expert in Business Award. Earlier this year at the Woman Who…Awards Lunch, Tina Riley of Modern Homes was announced as the Woman Who…Excels in Business Winner 2017 and Sonya Wallbank of Capellas was announced as Woman Who…Real Life Entrepreneur.
Winning an FSB Expert in Business Award says a huge amount about you and your business. It’s a great way to showcase your achievements and celebrate the work you do. The accolade allows your business to stand out from the crowd and makes your marketing budget stretch a whole lot further, here’s how:
- Enhancing your reputation
- Motivating your staff
- Provides you with the recognition your business deserves
- Raises your business and personal profile
- Winning new business and growing profitability
- Strengthening relationships with customers and clients
- Builds awareness and trust across your marketplace
- Defines quality and performance standards
- Helps differentiate you from your competitors
The Winner will be announced at the FSB Warwickshire & Coventry Accord Lunch at Scarman House on Friday 14th July. Good luck to all the shortlisted candidates.