The Woman Who…Achieves Awards are officially open for entry.
Following launch events at the Leicester and Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festivals, in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses), entries are now arriving daily.
So here are 10 great reasons to enter business awards.
There are numerous business awards around today and they are usually free to enter. They range from local newspapers, trade organisations and independent awards. There are some great advantages to be gained by entering reputable awards. Just make sure that you enter the right ones. Why not enter the Woman Who…Achieves Awards today
- are a great opportunity to take a snapshot of your business at one particular point in time. Completing an awards entry makes you consider your achievements to date, where you are now and look at your goals and aspirations going forward;
- highlight your expertise in your field so it’s great to find awards which showcase your particular sector or area of specialism;
- assist you to differentiate yourself from your competitors. Many people sit back and think, I’m not good enough, I’m not there yet or I will enter next year. Stand out from your competitors and enter;
- create brand awareness in terms of your brand, your business profile and your personal profile;
- help you gain new customers/clients;
- provide you with great PR through the pre-awards profiling, interviews, media and social media;
- give you credibility as a business with your clients, suppliers both locally and nationally;
- increase your network by making new contacts, building new relationships and strategic partnerships;
- help you gain confidence through the awards process in terms of self confidence and the confidence to enter further awards;
- are great fun!
Take a look at the Awards Categories and consider entering today. If you are interested in sponsoring an Award, just contact us and we will send you the details.
The Woman Who…Awards offers a whole 12 months of benefits. Sandra Garlick said “Woman Who… is not just about one day in the calendar year at the Awards Lunch. It’s about giving value to each and every entrant, finalist, winner and sponsor to ensure that their business is supported and highlighted throughout.”
The Woman Who…Achieves Awards are delivered in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses). You can enter the FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards here.