We are delighted that Julia Leask of Leask Accountancy Solutions and Winner of the Woman Who Achieves Through Networking Award 2018 has continued her association with Woman Who via sponsorship with the Woman Who Achieves Awards and the Woman Who Inspires Network, delivered in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses, East & West Midlands Regions).
Leask Accountancy Solutions will be sponsoring the Woman Who Achieves Growing SME Category at the 2019 Awards, which take place at Coombe Abbey on Friday 7th June 2019.
Sandra Garlick, founder of Woman Who said “Woman Who sponsorship is not just about one day in the calendar year at the Awards Lunch. It’s about a journey, inspiring women in business by recognising their achievements and helping them grow in confidence. Julia is on that journey and now wishes to help inspire others by being a role model. Sponsorship will enable her to do that. Each and every sponsor has their business supported and highlighted throughout the sponsorship year. This includes presenting a Category Award at the Annual Awards Lunch, featuring on our website throughout the sponsorship year, speaking at events and a host of other benefits. I am delighted that Julia is on board this year as she really embraces what Woman Who is all about.”
Julia, who operates Leask Accountancy Solutions, said “Having won the Woman Who Achieves Through Networking Award 2018 I was humbled but inspired to get more involved with the local business community and to share my story. Sponsoring the 2019 awards was a no brainer as I want to help other businesses recognise their hidden successes and empower them to only do what only they can do, as they do that best!” Julia Leask
Leask Accountancy Solutions changes chaos into cash by translating numbers into English or pictures. Specifically, Julia helps businesses to identify what sales and profits are being made now, how much more money they want to make and how by working together they can plan to get there faster, smoother and easier than ever before.
Here are just some of the benefits that our Category Sponsors receive:
- A 12-month marketing and promotional campaign to FSB members, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Nominees, Finalists, Winners, Sponsors and attendees of the Woman Who Inspires Network.
- Pre/Post event promotion via Events, PR, Emails, Website, Newsletters and Social Media.
- Table of 10 at the Awards Lunch
- Category Award engraved with your Company Name
- Presentation of an Award Category on stage
- Logo in the programme issued to every attendee at the Awards Lunch
- Your Company Logo/Banner/Literature displayed at all events
- Free attendance and speaking opportunities at the Woman Who Inspires Network
- Opportunity to host a Woman Who Inspires event
- Complimentary VIP Invitations to Sponsors, Winners and Judges Only events
If you are interested in sponsorship for 2019, please get in touch. The Woman Who Achieves Awards 2019 are now open for entry. Entry is Free and open to any woman in business or rising star in education or training. ENTER HERE
Take a look at Julia’s Journey with Woman Who…