JUST STARTING OUT
- Suneta Bagri, Cultivate Coaching & Consultancy
- Claire Elizabeth Forkes, Claire Elizabeth Property Ltd
- Aminah Michelle, Aminah Michelle
- Sophie Parker, Tutor In A Box
- Julie Čolan, JC SOLUTIONS (MIDLANDS) LTD
- Lavania Oluban, Snotragz LTD
- Nichola Kelsey, Welcombe Productions
- Jessica Weeks, Organise Your Chaos
- Laura Goodsell, Anchor Online Web Design
- Ishbel Lapper, HR Solutions Shropshire
- Pam Sutherland, Truestar Talent Ltd
- Kim Gilmour, Connect Consultancy
- Phaedra Elson, Pipistrelle Art
- Janet Watson, Janet Watson Art / Designs
- Heather Gallagher, StageScreen
- Andrea Rainsford, SEO Angel
- Rachael Field, Eva & Alma
- Jules White, Live it Love it Sell it*
- Michelle Mills-Porter, Michelle Mills-Porter Ltd
- Rebecca Mander, GuruYou™
- Alison Ward, Alison Ward Training Ltd
- Louise Baker, Womanic Ltd
- Jules White, Live it Love it Sell it
- Taruna Chauhan, T Chauhan Consultancy Ltd
- Lisa Whittleton, Illuminate VR Services Ltd
- Karen Green, The Food Mentor
- Sally Matthews, Consultancy 4 Care
- Leyla Okhai, Diverse Minds UK Ltd
The Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards Lunch 2019 takes place at The Warwickshire, Leek Wootton on Friday 4th October 2019.
Join us for an afternoon of power up networking, inspirational keynote speakers and celebrate with our Judges, Finalists and Award Winners.
The Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of women in business Solopreneurs throughout the region.
12 noon You can enjoy a welcome drink whilst networking with your fellow guests.
12.30pm Awards Lunch, celebrations, inspirational speakers and power up networking session.
We also have a small number of Exhibitor opportunities at this event. Your exhibitor stand includes 1 ticket for the Awards Lunch. Exhibitor stands are in the main room.
All exhibitors will be featured on the day and on the website.
Please select your dietary requirements for each attendee when booking your ticket:
Chicken in a White Wine, Leek and Cream sauce, served with Roasted New
Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables. (Default selection)
Sea Bass Fillet served with a warm salad Nicoise and a vinaigrette (Suitable for Pescatarians)
Roasted Butternut Squash served with Stuffed Ratatouille and Roasted NewPotatoes (Vegetarian/Vegan/Dairy & Gluten Free)
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake served with Berry Compote and Chantilly Cream (Default selection)
Poached Pear and Fruit Sorbet (Vegetarian/Vegan/Dairy & Gluten Free)
Join the Woman Who Facebook Community where Sandra Garlick will be sharing her top tips and announcing the Awards Finalists.
Interested in Sponsoring a Category? Sponsorship is available at just £350 (plus VAT) and includes 2 seats at the Awards Lunch. Get in touch for more details