If you are, or know, a Rising Star in Education or Training, Enter the Awards today (Deadline 30th March 2018)
- Woman Who…Achieves and Change Champion Entries closed (Deadline 23rd February 2018)
- Rising Star Entry Form or enter Online below (Deadline 30th March 2018)
- Entries should be submitted by Email or use the Online form below.
- Enter below and click Submit when finished. We will acknowledge your entry by email and let you know what happens next
- If you are entering the Rising Star in the Creative World Category you will need to email us your 3 pieces of work that you are most proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that you cannot Save this form so you are advised to complete your entry first on a Word Doc and then enter the information into the relevant sections)
- A piece of Mantra Jewellery
- Winner’s Trophy & Certificate
- One year’s free entry to events (includes Woman Who…Network, VIP Events for Winners, Sponsors and Judges and selected FSB Events)
- One hour’s free Business Mentoring (Women in Business Categories only)
- PR and Exposure on our Website, Blogs, Social Media Platforms and FSB media throughout the year
- Speaking opportunity at one of our Events
- Membership of our Winners Alumni Facebook Group
The Woman Who…Awards Lunch will take place on Friday 27th April 2018 at Coombe Abbey Hotel. All Finalists will receive a Complimentary ticket.
Need assistance in writing your Awards nomination? Then our Awards specialists Century PR can lend a helping hand and we have negotiated a special rate for Woman Who… entrants.
Century PR is Coventry’s longest established PR company with a fantastic track record in winning awards for their clients on a regional and national level. If you’re interested please contact Celeste Clarke on 024 7622 8881 or by email email@example.com
Need professional photographs? We are delighted to be working with John Cleary Photography this year. John specialises in Personal Branding and Portrait photography for Women in Business.
Delivered in partnership with the FSB Warwickshire & Coventry and Leicester, Northamptonshire & Rutland Regions.