The Women in Business and Rising Star Categories for the Woman Who Achieves Awards 2019 are now open.
- When you first visit you will need to Register. Once registered you can just login and complete/update your entry.
- Read the Important Awards Information
- Click Start Entry
- You then need to select the Category: Achieves for Business and the Community; Achieves in Business; Rising Star
- This will then generate a second box which contains the sub Categories under the main Category.
- Click on the sub Category you may wish to enter. This then shows the Criteria and Guidelines for entry.
- The great thing about the online form is that you simply save it and you can come back to it and change it at any time up to the deadline
- Once you have completed your entry simply click Submit.
- You will then receive your Proud to be Nominated Logo
Entries close at 6.00pm on Friday 22nd February 2019.
If you are on our mailing list you will be notified of all the relevant dates.
In the meantime, SAVE THE DATE…. the Woman Who Achieves Awards 2019 will take place on Friday 7th June at Coombe Abbey Hotel. Early Bird tickets will be on sale in November.
Take a look at our 2018 Event Showreel.
You can see the 2018 Finalists and Winners here
Take a look at some of our previous Winners…
Then our Awards specialists Century PR can lend a helping hand and we have negotiated a special rate for Woman Who… entrants.
Century PR is Coventry’s longest established PR company with a fantastic track record in winning awards for their clients on a regional and national level. If you’re interested please contact Celeste Clarke on 024 7622 8881 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to be working with John Cleary Photography this year. John specialises in Personal Branding and Portrait photography for Women in Business.
Delivered in partnership with the FSB.