The Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2019 now closed. They will open for entry in your area in 2020.
The Guidelines for Entry are listed in the Information Pack and online against each category.
The Woman Who Achieves Awards 2020
Woman Who Achieves in Business and for the Community Categories: ENTRIES OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2019
- Woman Who Achieves for a Charity
- Woman Who Achieves for a Social Enterprise or CIC
- Woman Who Achieves through Networking
Woman Who Achieves in Business Categories: ENTRIES OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2019
- Woman Who Achieves StartUp
- Woman Who Achieves for a Growing SME (Retail, Products or Services less than 250 employees)
- Woman Who Achieves as an Inspiring and Outstanding Leader
- Woman Who Achieves Outstanding Team Member
- Woman Who Achieves in Business in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Woman Who Achieves Internationally (Import or Export)
Woman Who Achieves Rising Star Categories
- Rising Star in Secondary Education (Including Art & the Creative World and STEM)
- Rising Star in Further Education or Training (Including Art & the Creative World, STEM and Apprentices)
REGISTER NOW: For the 2020 Awards Information Pack with all the information you need including those all important key dates.
Sponsorship is not about one day in the calendar year and is for a full 12 month period. If you are interested in sponsoring in please get in touch
Delivered in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses-East & West Midlands Regions)