The Woman Who Achieves Awards 2019 are open for entry.
Deadlines for entry:
Woman Who Achieves in Business Categories: Entries have now closed.
Woman Who Rising Star Categories: Entries are open until Midnight on 12th April 2019
- Rising Star in Secondary Education Sponsored by Coventry University
- Rising Star in Further Education or Training Sponsored by Coventry University
- Rising Star in Art and the Creative World Sponsored by Imaginate Creative
- Rising Star in STEM Sponsored by RESERVED
- Rising Star Apprentice Sponsored by RESERVED
ENTER NOW. Entry is online. Simply read the instructions and enter today.
Woman Who Achieves in Business and for the Community Categories: ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
- Woman Who Achieves for a Charity Sponsored by Alsters Kelley Solicitors
- Woman Who Achieves for a Social Enterprise or CIC Sponsored by Alsters Kelley Solicitors
- Woman Who Achieves through Networking Sponsored by Hydroveg
- Woman Who Achieves Change Champion for Women in Business (open to men and women) Sponsored by AVAILABLE
Woman Who Achieves in Business Categories: ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED.
- Solopreneur Sponsored by Sky Blues in the Community
- StartUp Sponsored by Federation of Small Businesses (FSB-East Midlands Region)
- Micro Business Sponsored by Federation of Small Businesses (FSB-West Midlands Region)
- Growing SME Sponsored by Leask Accountancy Solutions
- Scale Up Business Sponsored by Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank
- Inspiring and Outstanding Leader Sponsored by PET-XI Training Ltd
- Outstanding Team Member Sponsored by Coombe Abbey Hotel
- Innovates through STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Sponsored by Aesthetics Event Staff
- Internationally (Import and Export) Sponsored by Gallagher
Sponsorship is not about one day in the calendar year and is for a full 12 month period. If you are interested in sponsoring in 2019, please contact us
Delivered in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses-East & West Midlands Regions)