The Rising Star Categories are open until Friday 12th April. The Women in Business Categories for 2019 are now closed.
and ENTER HERE Make sure you follow these steps:
- When you first click ENTER HERE you will visit the online platform you will need to Register. Once registered you can just login and complete/update your entry.
- If you are nominating someone else, you will need to enter all their details in the nomination form. When you submit their entry, they will be notified and asked to add anything they wish to their entry.
- Once registered, read the Important Awards Information
- Click Start Entry
- You then need to select the overall Category you are entering: Rising Star
- This then shows the Criteria and Guidelines for entry.
- The great thing about the online form is that you simply SAVE it and you can come back to it and change it at any time up to the deadline on 12th April for Rising Star entries.
- Once you have completed your entry simply click Submit. You can still revisit the entry right up to the deadline and amend it.
- You will then receive your ‘Proud to be Nominated Logo‘
Entries for the Rising Star Categories close at Midnight on Friday 12th April.
If you are on our mailing list you will be notified of all the relevant dates and don’t forget to join the Woman Who Facebook Community.
ALL RISING STAR FINALISTS WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET TO THE AWARDS LUNCH.
Take a look at our 2018 Event Showreel.
You can see the 2018 Finalists and Winners here
Take a look at some of our previous Winners…
Then our Awards specialists Century PR can lend a helping hand and we have negotiated a special rate for Woman Who… entrants.
Century PR is Coventry’s longest established PR company with a fantastic track record in winning awards for their clients on a regional and national level. If you’re interested please contact Celeste Clarke on 024 7622 8881 or by email email@example.com
We are delighted to be working with John Cleary Photography this year. John specialises in Personal Branding and Portrait photography for Women in Business.
Delivered in partnership with the FSB.